Mind-bending VR Puzzle Adventure A Fisherman’s Tale Announced
Vertigo Games and INNERSPACE are excited to announce A Fisherman’s Tale, a mind-bending VR puzzle adventure game that bends and twists reality, is coming to PlayStation VR, VIVE, Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality headsets later this year.
In A Fisherman’s Tale you play as Bob, a tiny fisherman puppet and live alone in your tiny cabin, oblivious to the world outside. When your radio broadcasts a storm alert, you have to get to the top of the lighthouse and turn on the light! But as you try to leave your cabin with the help of some uncanny sidekicks, you realize what’s waiting outside is not at all what you expected….
- Break more than a couple laws of physics in mind-bending VR puzzles!
- Make it to the top of the lighthouse before The Big Storm, with the help of quirky sidekicks!
- Use your hands to pick up, throw, combine, and use all kinds of things in glorious fully immersive virtual reality!
- Toy around with your tiny little model lighthouse, inside a lighthouse, inside a… is that another lighthouse?
- Uncover the truth at the core of an unusually tall Fisherman’s Tale, exclusively in VR.
A Fisherman’s Tale is the first third-party title published by Vertigo Games, the team behind the hit VR games Arizona Sunshine and Skyworld.
“A Fisherman’s Tale is an extremely polished and charming VR title, and clearly a work of passion for its creators over at INNERSPACE,” said Richard Stitselaar, Managing Director at Vertigo Games. “We’re proud to be in a place where Vertigo Games is able to contribute to the success of other VR studios, by supporting them in the areas of marketing and distribution and leveraging the network and expertise that we built when we published our own VR titles.”
A Fisherman’s Tale is developed by INNERSPACE VR and co-produced by ARTE France with the support of CNC, Ville de Paris New Media Fund and BPI France. It is slated for a 2018 release on PlayStation VR, VIVE, Oculus Rift and Windows MR.