Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Launch Trailer and Companion App
In anticipation for the launch Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, we wanted to make you aware that KONAMI has just released a new trailer created by Mr. Hideo Kojima.
Some of you have also asked for details on the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Companion App. Below is a list of features that we can share:
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will have a companion app similar to the successful app for Ground Zeroes.
- Like in Ground Zeroes the app can connect with the main game to show the in-game map as you play. Acting as a second screen map in the palm of your hand.
- Using the app to navigate allows the player to see the map at all times and see more of the map on the screen than in game
- The app also allows you to listen to all records / music that you obtain as you progress through the game.
- The companion app is only available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Xbox One and will be available for download on Sept. 1, 2015, in time for the game’s launch.
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN will retail with an SRP of $59.99 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Steam; and $49.99 for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, and Xbox 360. SRP of ‘Collector’s Edition’ will be $99.99 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and the Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
For more information, visit: www.konami.jp/mgsv/