Luciform arrives on Steam next Tuesday
This “bunny-eared” hardcore platformer is set to launch on Steam a week from now – February 2 – for only $9.99.
Boasting color-coded platforming gameplay – along with subtle visuals and music – Luciform also features multiple paths for adventuring types. If you’re on the lookout for a platformer that can deliver that awesome feeling of “being in the zone,” this is the game for you
In Luciform, you’ll need quick reflexes and nerves of steel to keep breathing. Timing jumps with the utmost precision is a must. Changing colors at will, you’ll need to think on your feet to quickly switch to the right color combination in real time and deftly bounce between platforms, avoiding hazards to stay alive and get to the next stage.
- Play as Luci – a powerful, mythical creature of unknown origin.
- Navigate a huge number of challenging, varied levels to save your family.
- Change colors at will to safely land on matching platforms – or die trying!
- Avoid hazards and deadly falls to progress.
- Defeat the Red-Eyed Gorilla!
The game is the brainchild of Israeli developer Noam Matan Rotem – known for the series of escape room adventures, Forgiveness.
Luciform will be available on Steam next Tuesday, February 2 for only $9.99. The game is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.