Liberated: New noir cyberpunk action-adventure game is OUT NOW on PC
Liberated is now out on PC! The indie action-adventure set inside a living comic book comes with visual upgrades, gameplay refinements, and 2 new and free DLC chapters.
Liberated is a gorgeous hand-drawn action-adventure game about a revolution in a cyberpunk world. The player joins the group of activists who fight to uncover the truth about the oppressive government. Set inside a living comic book, Liberated takes inspiration from both media to deliver a stylish new experience.
The title from Walkabout Games and L.inc is available at $19.99, €18.99, £15.99 on Steam, GOG.com, Humble Bundle and GeForce Now, with a -20% special launch discount.
PC Edition Features
Liberated has already been released on Nintendo Switch, to the acclaim of the core Nintendo press. The PC version of this indie title comes with a variety of new features, including:
- 2 free DLC chapters
– For the Homeland is the aftermath of the base game that also deepens the lore. The players follow a low-level official tasked with directing the public discourse online.
– Glory to the Heroes shows how the government and the media twist the narrative about the events presented in the main story.
- Full English voice-overs by Roboto Global
- Ultra HD resolution support (4K and up)
- Ultra widescreen support
- High refresh rate support (144Hz and up)
- High-res textures
- Enhanced lighting
- Support for Keyboard & Mouse + Gamepads
Check Liberated on PC:
- Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/875310/Liberated/
- GOG.com: gog.com/game/liberated
- Humble Bundle: humblebundle.com/store/liberated