Late Shift FMV on Nintendo Switch
Late Shift is a high stakes FMV crime thriller with branching storylines. After being forced into the robbery of a lucrative auction house, mathematics student Matt is left proving his innocence in the brutal London heist. The consequences of his actions take him on a vicious and violent journey across the capital, escaping the twisted web the player has the power to weave.
Your choices will have consequences from the very start, right through to the very end. One small decision could change the entire outcome in a choose-your-own-adventure style gameplay that can lead to one of seven conclusions.
- Multi-optional Storytelling: One story, countless storylines, seven endings.
- A completely live action, cinematic interactive thriller, filmed in full HD in London, England.
- Over 180 decision points in total with no pauses and no looping footage.
- Directed by Tobias Weber, and written by Michael R. Johnson, author of Sherlock Holmes (2009 film)
- Acting performances by Joe Sowerbutts (Matt), Haruka Abe (May-Ling) and Oliver Twist’s Richard Durden (Samuel Parr).
Developed by CtrlMovie and written by Michael R. Johnson, author of Sherlock Holmes (2009 film), experience a gripping live-action crime thriller with a total of over 180 decision points.
Do you steal the car or do you run away? Do you follow orders or sabotage the plan? You’ll have just seconds to decide as the film continues to roll with no pauses and no looping footage.
Shot in full HD across London, Late Shift’s cinematic experience blends the line between movies, games and interactive storytelling.