Kittypocalypse out tomorrow on HTC Vive
Fancy killing evil alien kittens? Kittypocalypse out 16th August on HTC Vive!
Explore 15 stunning islands and explode/fry/dissolve/zap/bounce and annihilate thousands of villainous kittens in the hugely popular Kittypocalypse, live on the Steam Store and HTC Vive.
- Deep strategic gameplay, guaranteeing many hours of Virtual Reality fun
- Absolutely loads of evil, scheming alien kitties!
- Brand new room-scale control scheme, exclusively for the Vive
Evil alien beings have successfully taken over your planet by deceptively dressing up as cute kittens – and they’ve taken over all that you know and love. Prepare to repel wave after wave of dastardly cute, yet deadly kittens on 15 beautiful and diverse islands. Remember: the survival of your home planet is in your hands!
- Unique control system, designed exclusively for room-scale Vive play
- Over 50 weapons upgrades
- Fine-tuned difficulty progression which eases in new players, but culminates in the ultimate challenge
- 15 fantastically beautiful islands to defend
- A unique, delightful and quirky tone
Check out our original review for the Oculus Rift version and stay tuned for our HTV Vive review coming soon.