Just Dance 2015 to Put Fan on Front of Pack
Ubisoft® today announced that Just Dance® 2015, the latest installment of the popular dance game franchise, will be holding a contest in the U.S. to find a lucky fan and give them the opportunity to feature their image on the front cover of the game in U.S. The contest is open July, 25th through July 28th and fans are to submit a selfie along with their best Just Dance story and #MyJustDanceStory via Instagram.
To enter, fans should follow these simple steps:
- Follow @justdancegame on Instagram.
- Take an original selfie photo showing off their “Just Dance” face or pose, and make sure their profile is set to public so we can view the entry.
- Write about their favorite #MyJustDanceStory in the caption of the photo and use the special hashtag. Stories can be inspirational, funny, serious, etc.
- Just Dance (@JustDanceGame) will select and regram their favorite 5 stories, so fans can vote for their favorite #MyJustDanceStory post by hitting the “like” button.
- On August 1, the selfie that receives the most likes will be announced as the winner! The winner will also receive a video game console of their choice and a copy of Just Dance 2015 when it launches on October 21st.
“We’re constantly blown away by our loyal fan base and we owe so much of the game’s success to those who play Just Dance with their friends and family,” said Jason Altman, Just Dance Executive Producer. “So as a way to show our appreciation, Just Dance 2015 will be the first video game to feature a fan on the front of its game.”
With more than 50 million games sold in the franchise since its debut in 2009, Just Dance has become a pop-culture phenomenon played by fans all over the world. This year’s tracklist includes “Happy” by Pharrell Williams, “Summer” by Calvin Harris, “Burn” by Ellie Goulding, “Problem” by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea and many more.
For full rules and guidelines around entering the contest, please visit: justdancegame.com/fanonpack