Infographic: 459,000 EA SPORTS FIFA 14 Games are Being Played Every 90 Minutes
With the excitement around the launch of next-gen consoles still in full force, we thought you might be interested in an infographic from EA SPORTS FIFA 14, the world’s most popular sports videogame and the highest rated next-gen videogame (#1 on Xbox One, #2 on PS4). The infographic highlights the immense popularity of the game along with some interesting in-game stats that may surprise soccer fans.
Some highlights include:
- Every 90 minutes:
- 459,000 games of FIFA 14 are being played around the world
- 3.66 million shots are made
- 991,000 goals are scored
- Top Goal Scorers: Cristiano Ronaldo (35.2 million), Karim Benzema (26.7 million), Mario Mandžukić (20.2 million)
- Most Played Match-Up: Real Madrid vs. Bayern Munich (9.6 million matches)
- Most Transferred Players: Christian Benteke, Felipe Santana and Ignazio Abate
- German football club, Bayern Munich, posting more wins in match-ups against Real Madrid and Barcelona, the two highest ranked soccer clubs in world,.
FIFA 14 makes gameplay feel more alive than ever with players who think, move, and behave like world-class athletes. Players have four times the decision making ability with human-like reactions, anticipation, and instincts. With 10 times more animation depth and detail than previous games, FIFA 14 delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of elite athletes, and the increased fidelity has a game-changing effect on gameplay.