Hardcore action platformer WarriOrb launching today on Steam
The devilishly difficult platformer WarriOrb, developed by indie studio Not Yet, is out now on Steam. Running on both Windows and Linux, WarriOrb invites players to take on the role of a mighty demon trapped in an unlikely host: a weaponized talking ball with agile limbs and a taste for violence.
In this Soulsborne-inspired jaunt where death is always just around the corner, players push forward to regain WarriOrb’s freedom – and its original demonic form. After all, we’re talking about the Spirit of the Unknown, forced into a pathetic ball body and blamed for the failure of a Very Important Summoning Spell – one that was supposed to bring the Wizard’s daughter back to life (but didn’t). Now it’s up to players to find another way to resurrect her and make things right!
- Explore a tragic story of loss and despair told as a comic escapade.
- Run, jump, bounce, and roll your way to freedom.
- Marvel at the fact that everything is out to get you.
- Challenge your skills and reflexes against the deadliest of traps.
- Solve difficult puzzles in between traps!
- Commiserate with friendly (and unfriendly) fellows along your journey … while the world is ending.
WarriOrb is now available on Steam (Windows/Linux) for $14.93 – a 17% discount. On May 5, the game will return to its original retail price of $17.99. WarriOrb is also due on consoles later this year.