Guardian of Lore demo available on Steam
Independent development studio Round2Games release the demo of the platforming adventure Guardian of Lore on Steam today.
Guardian of Lore is a beautifully crafted side-scrolling action platformer in which you play as Prince Sayri whose mission is to save the memory of ancient Native-American folktales.
“Guardian of Lore is a callback to platforming classics featuring whimsical settings with a distinct mystical flavor”, says Leopoldo Aizersztein, founder of Round2Games.
- Jump, run, fight, and make your way through the magnificently crafted world of each folktale you enter.
- Make the most out of Sayri´s unique spell casting and combat systems.
- Collect knowledge hidden inside each level to unlock more powerful magic and items.
- Test your skills against the wicked monsters, magical dangers, and unforgiving bosses that lurk within each folktale.
- Experience art, characters and mythologies that expand upon the fantasy genre in unexplored directions.
- Replay each story to see your impact on its ending and the world it paints on your screen.
Guardian of Lore will be launched on Steam in Q1 2021. The game has been awarded as one of the top 100 most awaited indie games in Indie DB in 2018 and 2019.