Grand Theft Auto Online- The Last Team Standing Update Now Available
We’re happy to announce that the latest update for GTA Online is now available.
The Last Team Standing Update introduces powerful weaponry, tactical gear, high-performance vehicles and all-new Creator features, as well as 10 new Last Team Standing Jobs spread out across Los Santos and Blaine County. We have also made additional gameplay changes to allow for a greater range of game types and enhanced matchmaking.
Using the Last Team Standing Creator, players can now design original GTA Online Jobs in this strategic and deadly mode that pits teams against one another with no second chances. This Creator update also features the ability to add Rounds to Captures and Last Team Standing Jobs, or raise the stakes by adding rounds to Rockstar Created LTS, Captures and Versus Missions. We have also added the new Forced Weapon setting, allowing you to limit weapons for specific options like “Snipers-Only”.
Additional new items
- Heavy Shotgun
- Marksman Rifle
- Shitzu Hakuchou sport bike
- LCC Innovation chopper
- Lampadati Furore GT sports car
- As well as new outfits, Masks, Tops, Pants, Bulletproof Helmets and more.
Additional gameplay changes
As part of today’s automatic update, we’ve now globally synchronized the Job voting screens, allowing us to merge sessions where players have voted on the same Job. This, combined with the on-call matchmaking introduced in a previous update allows players to find the Jobs they like more easily, and to stay with as many like-minded players as possible.
Other gameplay changes include:
- Players are now able to go On-call for activities (Arm-Wrestling, Darts, Golf etc.).
- Players are now able to Quick Match with friends or alone to activities (Arm-Wrestling, Darts, Golf etc.) using the option in the phone.
- Betting limits have been increased from GTA$2,500 to GTA$10,000.
You can find the full list of additions, tweaks and fixes at the Rockstar Support site.