FAR CRY PRIMAL UNLEASHES THE BEAST MASTER
Today, Ubisoft® revealed Beast Master, a new feature empowering players to tame predators they find in the open world and use them as weapons. From wolves to sabretooth tigers to cave bears, and yes, even the honey badger, players will be able to summon these animals at any moment and use them as they like, from taking down their enemy, scouting the area or acting as a distraction during battle and hunts. With these animals at the player’s side, there will be many opportunities to fight enemies to take back control of Oros.
The latest installment of the critically acclaimed Far Cry franchise will hit stores on February 23, 2016, on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One and will release on March 1 for Windows PC.
Additionally, Ubisoft has announced the Far Cry Primal Deluxe Edition with SteelBook for customers in North America.
Deluxe Edition with SteelBook (North America)
The Far Cry Primal Deluxe Edition with SteelBook is the ultimate package for fans to get access to all digital content available and the exclusive collectible SteelBook.
- Far Cry Primal game
- Exclusive SteelBook
- Map of Oros
- Official soundtrack
Digital content including a complete pack of Legend of the Mammoth missions, new weapon and four enhancement packs.
- Legend of the Mammoth missions: Up to almost 45 minutes of additional gameplay where the player will have the unique opportunity to play as the largest animal in Oros, the almighty mammoth, and feel the power to stomp its enemies and defend its herd from other beasts and humans.
- Duel of beasts: A powerful rhino spirit dares to challenge your might. Battle him and his herd across treacherous cliffs to assert your dominance.
- The trapped elder: Bloodthirsty hunters have trapped your leader. Crash their camp and lead the elder to freedom.
- Hunt the hunter: The time for revenge is now. Lead your herd to crush those who threaten your survival.
- A new weapon, the Blood Shasti Club: A bloodstained club of bone and teeth once wielded by Ull, the vicious leader of the Udam. This weapon is unbreakable and cannot be consumed by flame.
- Four enhancement packs: Early access to rare resources and unique customization options.
Far Cry Primal brings players back to the Stone Age, a time of extreme danger and limitless adventure, when woolly mammoths and sabretooth tigers ruled the Earth, a time when humans were not at the top of the food chain but were fighting to climb it. As the last survivor of your hunting group, you will learn to craft a deadly arsenal, fend off fierce predators and outsmart enemy tribes to conquer the land of Oros and become the apex predator.
For more information about Far Cry Primal, please visit farcrygame.com.
For more information about editions and pre-order offers for Far Cry Primal, please visit farcrygame.com/preorder.