EXPLORE, BUILD AND CREATE FROM JUNE 27 IN DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 DOWNLOADABLE DEMO
SQUARE ENIX® announced that a free demo will be available to download for DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™2 on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system starting June 27. The demo will give builders a taste of the gameplay while introducing the brand new story and characters, as they prepare in their battle against the Children of Hargon to bring the power of creation back to the land.
Square Enix also revealed a new “World of DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2” trailer, highlighting new building mechanics and tools for players to build and harvest, a variety of locations to explore underwater and above ground, and powerful attacks builders can use on the battlefield to defeat monstrous beasts.
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 has a variety of bonuses available for those who pre-order the game, as well as for players of the original DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS and PlayStation®Plus users.
- All pre-orders: Will receive recipes for an in-game Medicinal Herb Decoration, a Dragon Quest Logo Decoration, and a Chimaera Wing Decoration.
- Physical pre-orders from select retailers: Will receive an adorable magnet sheet featuring the heroes, building blocks and iconic slimes, at participating retailers.
Digital pre-orders: Will receive in-game Sigil Block recipes for players looking to decorate their buildings with icons denoting the sun, stars, moon, water and soul, as well as a DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 PlayStation®4 system theme.
PlayStation®Plus users: Users from July 12th will receive a Pixel Decoration of Legendary Heroes as well as a Portrait of Legendary Heroes recipe.
- Players with a save from DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS: Will receive a classic Builder Outfit from the original title and the obstinate Dragonlord’s Throne recipe.
Already included with the Digital Deluxe version of the game, the Season Pass will include three DLC packs released after launch, giving access to recipes, hairstyles, clothing and all-new areas to explore. The Season Pass will also be available separately at launch for $20.99. Players who acquire the Season Pass will receive the three below packs as they are released, and the stylish Designer’s Sunglasses to protect their eyes from the bright sun at launch on July 12th.
- Hotto Stuff Pack – Includes more than 40 recipes to help players design and decorate structures in the style of the Hotto Steppe – a popular resting area in a distant land. Players will also gain access to an all-new island with the materials needed to build these new recipes.
- Aquarium Pack – The world of DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 has become your oyster. A fishing island awaits you, where you can learn how to catch and breed 40 different fish that can be added to your own DIY aquarium. Unlock an additional tool, the fishing rod, as well as customization options and apparel fit for a waterbound adventure.
- Modernist Pack – This set includes over 70 recipes for modern-looking structures, hairstyles and clothing. Build a luxury hotel, modern condominiums and more with the largest new set of recipes yet.
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 is releasing on July 12, 2019 for the PlayStation®4 system. The title is rated E10+ (Everyone 10+).