Drifter Inspired “BlazeSky” Launches On Steam!
From the one-man development studio, Double Robot, comes a Rebel Galaxy and Drifter inspired action RPG: BlazeSky. Having officially launched on Steam, this open-world space adventure blends simple gameplay and controls, beautifully handcrafted star systems and 25 hours of fully voice-acted gameplay, into a single player story-driven experience.
Whether you’re exploring the blue wastes of Centauri, the asteroid fields of Lookout, or the sun-soaked Mozzed; where you fly, and what missions you undertake, is up to you. Featuring a rich story inspired by both traditional and modern science fiction, and the timeless gameplay of classic sci-fi titles, BlazeSky allows you to pursue ancient mysteries and discover unique alien races as you decide on which path to take through the stars.
- 30 stunning hand-crafted star systems
- 50 playable ships, each with unique aesthetics and characteristics
- Over 25 hours of story-driven gameplay
- Wide range of weaponry to customize your ship with
- A dozen NPC allies nestled within a variety of starbases who’ll propel your story forwards
- Fight against a galaxy of original enemies, made up of murderous raiders, alien races, invaders from another reality, and sinister AI
- Simple, accessible controls in a 2.5D setting