Desperados III’s Kate O’Hara teaches the bad guys how to treat a lady
She’s got the look and she’s absolutely hitting like a hammer: Kate O’Hara grew up as a Colorado farm girl, dreaming of fame and glamour on the stage in the big city. But she had to learn to get along in the rough wild west, where most men are not natural gentlemen and very often only understand the clear message of a joyfully kick in their… well, crown jewels. This way, Kate can knock down enemies when she gets close enough – and she’s got many ways to get in melee range. Naturally, she loves to disguise herself with different outfits and of course uses her overwhelming charm to distract opponents. And if these clever tricks fail, she relies on a girl’s best friend: Her Derringer.
Free Demo available!
You can’t wait to try Desperados III for yourself? Well, here is your chance: A free (PC) demo with one level from our story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game is now available on GOG.com. Check it out and see, if Desperados III will be your favorite game of this summer, when it releases on June 16th 2020.
Get the demo here: https://www.gog.com/game/desperados_iii_demo
The series of developer diaries continues, and this time Mimimi Games is discussing innovation in episode number five. Every Wednesday, a new developer diary will be available on THQ Nordic’s YouTube Channel. Here are all episodes so far:
- Episode one: https://youtu.be/iWPETCElNQU
- Episode two: https://youtu.be/iCFX1XbqRQM
- Episode three: https://youtu.be/yyCvxz_lcRY
- Episode four: https://youtu.be/aXyi0Zjm56M
- Episode five: https://youtu.be/U3ezFpTaP4Y
About Desperados III
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario. In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol. Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks
For more information on the game, please visit: Official Desperados III Website
Desperados III is available for pre-order now at an SRP of € 49.99 / $ 49.99 / £ 44.99 (PC) and € 59.99 / $ 59.99 / £ 54.99 (Consoles) For the early adopters: The Digital Deluxe Edition is available for pre-order for the price of the Standard Edition for a limited time! Make sure to shoot first, and ask questions later.
The physical side of things always gets some love from everyone here at THQ Nordic and has been up and running for quite some time. The Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order now and comes in hot at an SRP of € 109.99 / $ 109.99 / £ 99.99 (PC) and € 119.99 / $ 119.99 / £ 109.99 (PlayStation®4 and Xbox One™).