Darksiders Genesis will be available tomorrow, February 14th, worldwide and across all consoles
THQ Nordic and Airship Syndicate today announced the release of the highly anticipated Darksiders Genesis on PlayStation®, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch™, coming tomorrow, February 14th. Darksiders Genesis, also available for PC and Google Stadia, is the first top-down action adventure in Darksiders franchise history and features couch and online co-op play with horsemen WAR and STRIFE (SRP: $39.99, €39.99, £39.99).
Darksiders Genesis is an action/adventure that tears its way through Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of DARKSIDERS before the events of the original game. Furthermore, it introduces the fourth and last horseman STRIFE, as well as Co-op gameplay for the first time in the history of the franchise.
- Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode (couch or online)
- Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
- Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
- Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
- Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more