Today Fearem, developer of horrific asymmetrical multiplayer Daemonical on PC Steam is pleased announce the release of Daemonical.
Daemonical presents differing gameplay depending if you play as Demon or Human which is played within a specified match time. The winning criteria for both – Humans – find 4 ritual parts and bring them back, or run and hide until the morning. Demon – killing 4 remaining humans before morning presents double gameplay value! Action, be it stealth or out and out dynamic activity, adds subtlety throughout with strategic forethought which is essential in what is a do or die scenario with shocks and surprises constantly giving Daemonical a feeling of being part of a horror movie!
Features & Innovation:
- Huge open landscape
- Dense and realistic randomly generated vegetation
- Big number of procedurally generated houses & interest points on the map
- Procedurally generated collectible and ritual part locations
- Each match the map is different
- Realistic time of day
- Real-time weather and amazing atmospheric environment sounds
- Beautiful settings, atmosphere, landscape, environment
- Freedom of choice – make your own horror
- Proximity voice chat – can be used for role-playing
- Realistic characters, character customization
- Party system
- Unity 3d engine
Daemonical will retail at $14.99 | €12.99 | £10.99 and more information can be found via: https://store.steampowered.com/app/779100/Daemonical/.