Critically acclaimed Kaze and the Wild Masks jumps from a childhood dream into reality
90s classics inspired platformer Kaze and the Wild Masks is now available on Nintendo Switch, PS4™, Xbox One, Steam and Stadia. Andre Schaan, founder of development studio PixelHive, couldn’t be more proud: “Today is an absolute dream come true. Seeing our long-cherished idea become a real-life platformer that’s available worldwide for everyone to play, means so much to all of us at PixelHive!”
To celebrate the launch, SOEDESCO® released a brand-new live-action trailer, highlighting the platformer’s classic side-scrolling action in a family-friendly setting. While the game has fierce rabbit Kaze as the protagonist, it’s the real rabbit that steals the show in the trailer. The release of the physical edition for Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One will follow on May 25, 2021.
About Kaze and the Wild Masks
In Kaze and the Wild Masks, you journey through the Crystal Islands in 90’s classics platformer style. Play as Kaze and save your friend Hogo from a curse that spread chaos around the islands. Face enraged living vegetables by invoking the powers of the Wild Masks. Pounce ferociously like a tiger, soar through the sky like an eagle, sprint fiercely like a lizard and rule the sea like a shark.
- Unleash the skills of the wild masks to get powers from the tiger, eagle, lizard and shark
- Uncover the secrets of the Crystal Islands in 30+ levels with over 50 bonus levels
- Relive your childhood memories of classic platformers with high quality frame by frame pixel art
- Pave your way through a satisfyingly smooth, but challenging platformer
- Refresh your ears with 25+ tracks inspired by the musical themes of the 16-bit era