Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time Heroes Enter Brawlhalla with Epic Crossovers of Finn, Jake and Princess Bubblegum
Algebraic, dude! Today, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Ubisoft announced that Epic Crossovers for Finn the Human, Jake the Dog and Princess Bubblegum from Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time are available now in Brawlhalla. The free-to-play platform fighter game has more than 25 million players on PC and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and is also available on the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, and the Nintendo Switch™ system.
The Adventure Time Epic Crossovers mirror existing Brawlhalla Legends but punch it up a notch with completely unique visual designs that includes a new style for their signature powers, new custom select animations, new sound design, and more.
A special Adventure Time in-game event kicks off today through June 25 and will include the following brand new content.
Hey kid, you want some magic powers? Check out three new Adventure Time Crossovers.
- Finn – the young human kid, this Epic Crossover mirrors the powers and abilities of the Brawlhalla Legend Jhala, but with six signature attacks and two Adventure Time themed weapons skins for axe and sword.
- Jake – the magic companion, with six signature attacks and two Adventure Time themed weapons hammer and gauntlets. Jake mirrors the Legend Kor. Let’s kick their digital bootays!
- Princess Bubblegum – Ruler of the Candy Kingdom, with six signature attacks and two Adventure Time themed weapons for blasters and rocket lance. Bubblegum mirrors Lord Vraxx. We’ve got science!
The Adventure Time Epic Crossovers will turn frowns all around and continue to be offered in-store after the event, with Finn, Jake and Princess Bubblegum Epic Crossovers; all of this sweet, sweet crunkle can be purchased for 300 Mammoth coins each.
Buddy Mode: the new Adventure Time-themed game mode
This time, there’s an “I” in the word “team”. In a special Adventure Time map, players are their own team by controlling two legends simultaneously, to defeat another player controlling two legends simultaneously. This new game mode will remain as a custom game mode after the event ends. It’s much more dangerous than you think!
More fantastic Adventure Time additions
- An Adventure Time-themed map, The Treehouse Stage
- Themed KO effects featuring characters from everyone’s favorite crew: Lady Rainicorn, Lumpy Space Princess, Gunter, including other sweet townspeople from the Land of Ooo.
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game that brings players to the fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla. Choosing from over 40 unique characters, players can jump into single-player and co-op modes as well as online and local competitions. This year, the team has begun adding cross-platform play in phases, with players on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC now able to matchmake together – for more details, please visit: http://www.brawlhalla.com/news
For more information on Brawlhalla, please visit: http://www.brawlhalla.com