Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, Guild of Rogues is now available
Today, Ubisoft® announced that the second multiplayer add-on content pack for Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™, Guild of Rogues, is now available for $2.99 and is included in the Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass.
Three new characters join the hunt in Guild of Rogues, each bringing their unique set of skills to battle for the title of deadliest Assassin:
- The Siren: After years at sea posing as her deceased brother, The Siren is back on land, wielding a lethal navy saber acquired in battle. Ready to put her murderous skills into action, her striking appearance distracts unsuspecting foes, giving her time to make a clean kill. Her mystique coupled with her deadly saber earned her the name that even seasoned mariners fear to utter.
- The Stowaway: Seemingly foolhardy and carefree, The Stowaway is a seasoned fighter who has survived a lifetime of battles at sea. Even better on land than on sea, his agility and gun-wielding skills leave victims unaware of the danger that he brings.
- The Shaman: Driven by forces beyond the mortal realm, The Shaman sees this world in a different light. Calm and composed, once he locks onto a target, he channels the forces of the supernatural to aid him in finishing off his prey with his brutal hatchet.
Two new maps will also be available for players to download for free on February 17:
- Kingston: Alongside Kingston resident’s sturdy colonial houses, nimble Assassins can navigate the treetops overlooking the young town, while the careful hunter will find shelter in the covered alleyways of the residential districts.
- Charlestown: The fan-favorite map from Assassin’s Creed® III is back, with a layout offering a mix of streets and open space, all dominated by the town church.
For more information on Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, please visit: assassinscreed.com and facebook.com/assassinscreed. For more information on Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Guild of Rogues, please visit: assassinscreed.com/guild-of-rogues.