The world slowly recovers from a devastating war fought in the distant past. Play as Dr. Bailey, a scientist tasked with collecting samples from a dangerous underwater region covered in acid. The mission is difficult enough – but things quickly take a turn for the worse when your submarine crashes against the ocean floor … and you lose all contact with the surface.
In Anoxemia, your primary goal is to search the ocean floor as you discover and extract samples from underwater caves. Poison drifts, powerful ocean currents, mines left over from the war, and malfunctioning machines need to be dealt with carefully – and it helps to have the operations drone ATMA on your side. Move fast – or you’ll run out of oxygen! Fortunately, you can equip ATMA (and your suit) with items and upgrades found on the ocean floor – increasing your odds of survival.
If you happen to see a flash of light – or hear an echoing noise from the distance – you’ll quickly realize there are some dangers you must face. Dangers you don’t even know exist. Dangers from within…
- Experience a unique sci-fi horror story that unfolds at a deliberate pace while you play.
- Explore 38 levels of unique underwater terrain.
- Find and equip several different items and upgrades.
- Solve puzzles that require quick reflexes and clever thinking.
- Enter the mind of your character through an insightful voiced narrative.
Anoxemia will be available as a digital download for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on Tuesday, March 28 and will retail for $7.99 / €7.99 / £6.39.