A Group of Adventurers Walk into a Tavern in Dragon’s Crown Pro, Available Now!
Vanillaware’s couch co-op masterpiece returns in glorious 4K with a brand new orchestral score in Dragon’s Crown Pro, available now on the PlayStation®4. However, a branching path looms before you; will you take the path that leads to the convenient digital download on the PlayStation®Store, or the one leading to the physical Battle-Hardened Launch Edition, complete with metal case and replica skill cards? No matter which path you choose, with Dragon’s Crown Pro you’ll have a great time smashing through hordes of goblins and slaying dragons alongside your co-op party members.
A Lively Launch Stream:
We’re going to be holding a momentous launch day stream for Dragon’s Crown Pro on the official ATLUS USA Twitch channel. We’ll be live today, May 15 from 11:00AM – 12:00PM PDT with 4-player Dragon’s Crown Pro gameplay where we’ll be giving away copies of the game, answering fan questions about Dragon’s Crown Pro‘s localization, and premiering a special video we put together for the launch!
Get a glimpse at all of the co-op action you’ll experience in Dragon’s Crown Pro in the launch trailer below:
Dragon’s Crown Pro features:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully-refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
Dragon’s Crown Pro will be available physically and digitally on the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro on May 15. The game is available for $49.99 USD / $64.99 CAD (with commensurate European pricing) and is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. For more information, please visit www.atlus.com/dragonscrown.