‘60s spy-themed strategy game SAFE HOUSE sneaks onto Steam next Tuesday, May 22
With an art style that harkens back to classic spy films, Safe House will transport you to the fictional world of Kazataire – a nation suffering from chronic corruption after a devastating military coup. Take on the role of an intelligence officer with the CIA who joins an elite task force bent on collecting valuable intel and toppling those in power …
Get ready to recruit, train, and deploy spies from a top-secret location that’s perfect for running a modern spy ring. Complete missions to earn new abilities and unlock operations – leading to a number of possible endings in the single-player campaign. A spy’s life is never easy. To earn revenue, use tradecraft to break codes, forge IDs, exchange secret phrases, and more.
- Construct and manage your own top-secret spy headquarters.
- Devise and solve a variety of spy-themed puzzles – such as decoding scrambled messages, forging documents, and exchanging secret phrases.
- Embark on a non-linear single player campaign and unlock multiple endings based on your choices.
- Play your way in the unpredictable ‘Endless’ mode.
- Enjoy an iconic art style reminiscent of ‘60s spy movie classics.
Run silent, run deep if you want to survive another day in Safe House!
Safe House will be available on Steam Tuesday, May 22 for $8.99 (10% off). The game will return to its original price of $9.99 on May 29 – one week after launch.